___ Live . Smile . Love ___

1/01/2011

ii lovee countdownn ♥



weeeeeeeeeee,
yesterdayy me and my lovely family went to KLCC countdownn


nicee borr ?
that is 喷水池

when we arrive there , is 10:34 pm
many people wait at there adyy
so , we also find place to sit and wait 
  
many people , right ? @@


see that clock , is 11:11 pm @@
gam today gehh date 1-1-11
4 one

take photo at there
mum and dad here (:

me and my sister here @@

memang banyak orang , all so highh at there =D

 that KLCC


and noww was 11:59 pm
one minute moree T^T
all at there jerit sini jerit situ xD
that minute me so gan jiong xDD!!

that fire work video ii will upload tomorrow (:
just wait !


the light at there
manyy people wana walk away now
fire work finishh T^T
so , 2011 year is noww ):



betul ramai orang @@

when the fire work finishh , is 12:18 adyy
6 minutes moree that fire work put


 nicee , right ?
the tree ^^

see , funny right xD
omg @@ traffic jam there when we back


when 1:00 am we sahaja back home ; zzZ
but nvm , me damn happy today
and damn happy can enjoy in 2010 YEAR (:
ii lovee 2010 & countdownn
muackx ♥


ii has HP noww (:

没有评论:

发表评论

\__╭╭╭╭╭__/│
│           │
│           │ I
│ >       ●  │ I
│≡  ╰┬┬┬╯  ≡│ I
│    ╰─╯    │
╰──┬O───O┬──╯
    │comment │
    ╰┬───┬╯

tq comment ``` mwakii