___ Live . Smile . Love ___

12/25/2010

ii lovee uu , Christmast day ♥


Hohoho ! merry Christmast
yesterdayy was silent night ,
mine 2 cousin brother and mine popo were coming my house sleep 1 dayy (:



and this cute dog too !
that was jiujiu geh dogg (:
it also cum to my house sleep xD


it name KAPUTO
it lovees to wif popo (:


at my anut house (:

Do you all has receive yours Christmast present ?
ii has !
damn happy , and surprise too that mine 小姨 gic us (:
yesterdayy night we open it , mine coucin brother mum giv ^^

that was my mum , sister 2 cousin brother , popo & mine Christmas present !


 that was my present xD
what is it , dunno =X


mine twoo cousin brother gehh Christmast present was that 陀螺


lovee uu , kaputo (:

= =

today !


afternoon sent back my two cousin brother , popo & the dogg !
actually we have go to hang gai 1st
but afternoon in house my cousin brother suddenly fall downn and be injured ,  ):
so never went to hang gai adyy


when we sent back them , we went to JUSCO
go to buying mine school thing @@


and buy big apple ♥ for dinner xDD


At last , Hopee everyone has a nicee Christmast dayy (=
Has santa claus cum to your house ? =X




 

没有评论:

发表评论

\__╭╭╭╭╭__/│
│           │
│           │ I
│ >       ●  │ I
│≡  ╰┬┬┬╯  ≡│ I
│    ╰─╯    │
╰──┬O───O┬──╯
    │comment │
    ╰┬───┬╯

tq comment ``` mwakii