___ Live . Smile . Love ___

3/09/2011

LOL !


hey my girls and boys ,
imma such as long time aready din't updates blog ...
not becauese im busy , is just because of lazy
today ii was plying volley ball in school with my dear friend (:
ii will try my best to know it how to ply
sharon cham , come , we go it every wednesday :D !
but ii hate a person who was the cockiness character in my heart !
you that person which  just talking something also very cockiness !
always call people do this do that , if people call you do , dont know you will do anot also ! =.='''
exam ? result were out adyy
but dunnoe ii got what nombor in class @@
holiday also coming soon , ii wanted hang out with my dear gang !

Holiday,wait me soon ! xD

没有评论:

发表评论

\__╭╭╭╭╭__/│
│           │
│           │ I
│ >       ●  │ I
│≡  ╰┬┬┬╯  ≡│ I
│    ╰─╯    │
╰──┬O───O┬──╯
    │comment │
    ╰┬───┬╯

tq comment ``` mwakii