___ Live . Smile . Love ___

12/21/2010

PWTC (;



Friday my family and ii were going to PWTC
there has a celebrate the festivities tasty Malaysia


there has many food show at there




 wweeeee ` so delicious xDD !!




wow ` this is carve of the big watermelon !
nicee , right ?

after see finish all that food that show there
we also went to eat some food at there


this ice-cream damn nicee
taste of banana , (;

after that , we also going to some place of there to buy thing <3
 
afternoon , we were arrive there and went to help my sister decorate back her camera !

Christmas day was coming soon !
how uu all calebrate it ?
tomorow is 冬至节
ii and my family will do 汤圆 together 

没有评论:

发表评论

\__╭╭╭╭╭__/│
│           │
│           │ I
│ >       ●  │ I
│≡  ╰┬┬┬╯  ≡│ I
│    ╰─╯    │
╰──┬O───O┬──╯
    │comment │
    ╰┬───┬╯

tq comment ``` mwakii