___ Live . Smile . Love ___

12/10/2010

Omgoshh !

long day no write adyy =(
me lazyy lakk weii


wowww !
many frew receive jorr thier result !
where was mine ?
was the postman send wrong places ? xD
and , And ! the next year class result out jorr mouu ?
I'm damn concern about that things now =(

hahas , this few day lik to talk wif EVA in facebook chat box
she is a nicee  frenz =D
yesterdayy hv a people lengzaii die jorr X(
now facebook and the newspaper all is his news
he is FAMOUS now =X
Eva also say lik that
Eva say he 很假
other people die jorr douu mouu he gam famous xD
so eva send he a 成语 , call [[  流芳百世  ]]
死后才著名 xDD
damn funny , hee-haw !
Eva lik to change the song in her blog
she really many time to change song =.='''
but me also hv support <3
muah =D

Her's blog  http://emo8princess.blogspot.com/

没有评论:

发表评论

\__╭╭╭╭╭__/│
│           │
│           │ I
│ >       ●  │ I
│≡  ╰┬┬┬╯  ≡│ I
│    ╰─╯    │
╰──┬O───O┬──╯
    │comment │
    ╰┬───┬╯

tq comment ``` mwakii