___ Live . Smile . Love ___

11/29/2010

a gong ! Birthday to uu (=






Yea ~  yesterday went to cousin house celebrate a gong gong BIRTHDAY !
wohoo ` happy (;



 peace ! =目



that him !
laugh douu so happy xDD



 that picha wif cousin !


 Hey , my cake xDD
this cake damn nicee & delicious !
we eat steamboat together =D




picha wif the cousin Tze Wei ! =D
she was tieting teeth ;D
she and her family all will 移民 to sidney , Australia next year
she will went to there 读书
hope she happy at there (=

 wif my cousin too !
he damn cute ...
dulu he sangat macam xiao xiao bin
but now , he fat jorr xDD


 teehee , my youngest  cousin
veli naughty d @@

  = = = = =  = = =  = = = = = = =  = = = = = = = = = = = = 

just feel it happy that day
but today morning me went to cabut 2 teeth again !
inside my mouth pain now !
ouch ouch !


this night go to yan mei's Birthday house (=


<3 




没有评论:

发表评论

\__╭╭╭╭╭__/│
│           │
│           │ I
│ >       ●  │ I
│≡  ╰┬┬┬╯  ≡│ I
│    ╰─╯    │
╰──┬O───O┬──╯
    │comment │
    ╰┬───┬╯

tq comment ``` mwakii