___ Live . Smile . Love ___

10/03/2010

Sohai EXAM is coming soon >< !!!


hehe ` tis picha was at sept 2010 take geh
at the KLCC book fare
me went to there 3day wif family x]
went veli more day `
& buy jorr many bookx` [=


me 偷拍 the jaga
so naughty leh x]



that day wif family went to a place 
forgot what name ady the place
the place is lik 1个摊1个摊买东西 geh
but a few people onli
bcoz many people dunno tis place 
the newspaper also hv 登出来 the place 
when at night , wen together went to WANGSA WALK see movieee


[[  PIRANHA  ]]



tis moviee so giv people scare and some terkejut
but veli nicee movie (;




At Last , me will no on9 ady all this month
bcoz mine father don't giv me ply
he wanna me study hard bcoz wanna EXAM ady !
BYE ><

没有评论:

发表评论

\__╭╭╭╭╭__/│
│           │
│           │ I
│ >       ●  │ I
│≡  ╰┬┬┬╯  ≡│ I
│    ╰─╯    │
╰──┬O───O┬──╯
    │comment │
    ╰┬───┬╯

tq comment ``` mwakii